Stay up to date with Napa Valley Journeys. Get the latest goings-on in Napa and gather ideas to get the most
out of your trip to this beautiful wine region.
Subscribe to my blog and you'll always know what's new on this site
plus discover new features and "extras" you might otherwise miss.
To subscribe to my Napa Valley Blog (no email necessary), right-click on the orange RSS button (see buttons at right) and paste the URL into your RSS reader.
Jan 15, 2020
Winter in the Wineries Passport
Head to Calistoga for the 10th Annual Winter in the Wineries.
Grab your passport and get access to tours and wine tastings, plus meet winemakers at 16 participating wineries in and around the charming small town of Calistoga. You'll also get discounts at several Calistoga hotels, restaurants and shops. The passport is valued at $400, but you can get it now for only $60!
Hurry--the deals end February 9, 2020.
Jan 08, 2020
Chimney Rock Winery - Wine Tastings and Tours
Tour Chimney Rock winery and taste world-class Cabernet in the elegant tasting room. Explore the beautiful Cape Dutch-inspired estate and taste Chimney Rock wine.
Continue reading "Chimney Rock Winery - Wine Tastings and Tours"
Jan 06, 2020
Upcoming Events in Napa Valley
- Tickets go on sale January 7 for BottleRock Napa Valley. This 3-day celebration kicks off May 22, 2020. This year's lineup includes Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dave Matthews Band, Stevie Nicks, Blondie, and dozens more.
- Head to the V. Sattui winery for the Coq Au Vin + Cabernet Pairing. It's Saturday, January 18, 2020 from 11am to 3:00pm. Celebrate Cabernet season with scrumptious Coq au Vin paired with V. Sattui's award-winning Cabs.
- Don't miss Jefferson Starship at the Uptown Theatre in Napa on February 28, 2020. This multi-platinum selling band brings their talents to this spectacular Napa Valley event, with performances of Volunteers, Somebody to Love, Jane and much more.
Jan 03, 2020
Indulge in Napa Valley Restaurant Week
Take advantage of the slow season in Napa Valley to indulge in culinary delights from some of the top eateries, January 26 through February 1, 2020. Dozens of participating businesses have come up with temptations worth exploring.
Discover the Napa Valley Restaurant Week offers, including special menus.
Dec 30, 2019
Andretti Winery - Tours and Wine Tastings in Napa Valley, California
Visit Andretti Winery in Napa for fascinating tours and taste fine wines at this Italian-style villa founded by race car driver Mario Andretti.
Continue reading "Andretti Winery - Tours and Wine Tastings in Napa Valley, California"
Dec 13, 2019
- Add the Blind Boys of Alabama Christmas Show to your Christmas list. They cross musical boundaries from gospel favorites to contemporary spiritual songs. These five-time Grammy Award-winning legends are at the Uptown Theatre in Napa on December 20, 2019.
- Enjoy a memorable evening, including a gourmet dinner with wine, and a performance from Kenny G at the Blue Note in Napa. This Grammy award-winning saxophonist is performing two shows each day on December 27-30, 2019.
- Ring in the New Year (and decade!) in style at the New Year's Eve Masquerade Ball. Arrive in your formal attire and mask for your red-carpet welcome at the Castello di Amorosa on December 31, 2019. Enjoy a decadent four-course dinner, live music and dancing.
Dec 05, 2019
Wine Tasting Guide: Wine Tasting Terms, Tips and How-tos
Wine tasting guide for beginners, packed with tips and terms you need to know. Learn how to swirl, sniff and sip to get the most out of tasting wine.
Continue reading "Wine Tasting Guide: Wine Tasting Terms, Tips and How-tos"
Dec 03, 2019
Darioush Winery in Napa Valley - Stellar Hospitality and Cabernet
Darioush winery in Napa Valley offers stunning architecture, knowledgeable wine servers, stellar Cabernet Sauvignon and hospitality.
Continue reading "Darioush Winery in Napa Valley - Stellar Hospitality and Cabernet"